Designed by a family doctor, SleepPhones headphones help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer by providing the most comfortable option for you to listen to music to fall asleep. SleepPhones are the first sleep headphones and highest quality bed-friendly headphones on the market.
SleepPhones Classic feature superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead-free electronics. Super thin, high quality speakers are inside of a soft, cozy headband, allowing you to lay on your side comfortably, without earbuds or headphones digging into your head. They feature a four-foot durable braided fabric cord and are compatible with any device with a standard 3.5 mm audio jack.
SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from 'ringing in the ears' or people with a snoring bed partner. Also great for travel, listening to podcasts, audiobooks, nature sounds, binaural beats, etc.
This model is available in two types of fabric for optimum comfort.
SleepPhones Classic features the innovative SheepCloud fabric and are woven from a luxurious, smooth fleece material for the most comfortable fit during each and every use.
SleepPhones Classic Breeze features the innovative SheepCloud Breeze fabric. The fabric is cool, soft, lightweight stretchy material that is geared toward hot sleepers. These SleepPhones are perfect for those who find the fleece fabric too heavy or live in warmer climates.
- Superior sound quality with eco-friendly, lead free electronics
- Compatible with any device that incorporates a standard 1/8th inch (3.5 mm) audio jack
- Flexible 4-foot (48 inch) stereo audio cord
- Removable speakers in a hypoallergenic, machine washable fabric headband
- Pre-shrunk and non-pilling
- Free sleep sound online downloads and free iPhone app
- Fleece headband: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Breeze headband: 88% polyester, 12% spandex