The Ultimate Mini Music System
Our HD Series was designed for the way people listen to music today— streaming wirelessly, digital downloads, vinyl, etc. HD3 sets a new standard for compact mini music systems because of its versatility and ability to play all of your music from any device.
No Missed Connections
Connect to HD3 any way you like: wirelessly or wired, digital or analog. Stream your music library, TIDAL, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, etc. to HD3 from just about anywhere in your house without dropouts. Wireless setup is a breeze and only takes about a minute. And if you’re using HD3 on your desktop, connect up with a USB cable. The USB input bypasses your computer’s built-in low-quality headphone jack for a high-end listening experience. But if you’re not keen on USB or wireless you can still use any audio cable to connect.
Your Go-To System
Easy setup, simple and useful features, and wide stereo sound make HD3 your go-to music system. HD3 is expandable, so if you want deeper bass just connect up your subwoofer. No matter how you listen to music, HD3 has you covered.
Plug In Your Headphones
HD3 includes a dedicated high-performance headphone output so you can listen and not wake the neighbors. Its audiophile-quality headphone amplifier delivers high-end sound that drives even the most-demanding headphones.
HD3 was designed for audio performance, but speakers obviously also need to look good so we’ve included furniture-grade wood veneers, aluminum trim accents, and detachable magnetic grills that blend with any decor. Available in Satin Black as well as real Walnut and Cherry wood at no additional cost if you want to really show them off.
Small Speakers That Pack a Punch
Built-in power amplifiers save space and eliminate the need to connect HD3 to a stereo receiver or external power amp. Simply plug the left speaker into a power outlet and connect the included speaker wire from the left to the right speaker. All internal components of the HD3 are designed and tuned together, so you’ll get Audioengine’s Signature Sound and a much more efficient system than traditional separate speakers and amplifier.
- Built-in power amplifiers
- High-fidelity Bluetooth® with aptX®, extended range and simplified setup
- USB audio input
- Dual analog audio inputs and a full-range variable output
- Custom Kevlar woofers and silk tweeters
- Hand-built cabinets with furniture-grade finishes
- Detachable magnetic speaker grills
- Threaded brass inserts to secure speakers to floorstands
What’s in the box
- HD3 powered (left) speaker
- HD3 passive (right) speaker
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 2 meters (~6.5 feet)
- Power supply
- AC power cable
- Mini-jack audio cable, 1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- USB cable, 1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- Microfiber speaker bags
- Microfiber cable bag
- Microfiber power supply bag
- Quickstart guide
- Product line brochure
- Mac, PC, tablets, or smartphones
- All operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android)
- All audio player apps and music streaming services (iTunes, Youtube, Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Any product with Bluetooth, mini-jack or RCA outputs, or USB audio
- All Audioengine digital-to-analog converters and wireless audio adapters