Elear are audiophile open-backed headphones manufactured in France by Focal. Inspired by the best technology and acoustic research that went into designing Utopia, our flagship headphones, they offer truly exceptional performance. The mechanical design provides remarkably smooth and seamless style due to the solid aluminium yoke. They also feature memory foam ear cushions for maximum comfort, an essential quality for long listening sessions. Finally, the exclusive speaker drivers with their aluminium/magnesium ‘M’-shaped domes enable Elear to provide strikingly realistic sound. Be inspired by the sound of a high-fidelity system with a pair of Elear headphones, for hours of listening pleasure.
Elear are equipped with the first totally open-backed full-range speaker drivers with aluminium/magnesium ’M’-shaped domes inspired by our Utopia headphones for dynamic and exceptionally precise audio.
Perfect Listening Conditions
The high-end mechanical design of Elear headphones allows the listener to enjoy the best listening conditions and they fit absolutely all ear shapes and sizes.
Aluminium yoke, leather headband, microfibre ear cushions: all the materials used for Elear were chosen with care to optimise comfort while reducing the weight of the headphones.
- Headphones Made in France
- Open back circum-aural headphones dedicated to low noise environments
- High-fidelity pair of headphones featuring full range loudspeakers made of Aluminum-Magnesium "M" shape dome (patent pending)
- Mechanical design offering a full compatibility to any morphology
- Balanced cable with channels separation for fast and easy custom-made solutions (bi-amp)