The IT-REFERENCE 15i also features comprehensive, virtually maintenance-free protection from voltage spikes and surges. This assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time.
Additionally, the IT-REFERENCE 15i employs our unique Power Factor Technology circuit. With this technology, low-level analog, digital, and video components are not modulated or distorted via the power amplifier's extreme AC current demands. Instead, the power amplifier sees a highly filtered, extremely low-impedance supply of AC power.
In fact, the IT-REFERENCE 15i has in excess of 4 Amps of continuous current reserve (over 55 amps peak charge) for the most extreme peak power demands. This technology enables power amplifiers and powered subwoofers to operate at peak efficiency and reach levels of performance previously unattainable.
- Discrete symmetrical power with dual screen technology cancels hum-inducing noise from audio and video
- Power Factor technology provides surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) for unequaled audio / video clarity
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) provides maximum AC surge suppression with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) and high current TVZ-MOV
- Three HD ready bidirectional coaxial surge suppression modules
- UPC: 654061027850
- MPN: IT-REF 15I