Powered by a dedicated class AB amplifier, YURI’s custom designed, downward-firing woofer produces dramatic low-frequency effects for a truly immersive cinematic experience. Its specially tuned front port and internally braced, acoustic-grade MDF cabinet guarantee detailed bass response with every thunderous rumble and chest-thumping explosion. Along with a phase switch and a precision low-pass filter to ensure seamless integration with your preexisting system, a single RCA connection is all that is needed to add a whole new depth of sound to your home theater.
- 8" Long-throw Driver, 120W Peak Power, 100 mV Input Sensitivity, < 0.1% Total Harmonic Distortion
- 40 Hz - 180 Hz Low-Pass Filter, 0° and 180° Phase Switch, Dual-flared Front Port, 30 Hz - 150 Hz Frequency Range
- Class AB Amplifier, 1.5" high-temperature coil with santoprene surround, RCA Mono Line Level Input
- 110–120VAC-60Hz 220-240VAC-50Hz (manually switching), < 0.5 W Standby Power Consumption
- Acoustic grade MDF cabinet, adjustable floor spikes for carpet and hardwood floors