PM-10 Integrated Amplifier Amplifiers are at the core of Marantz history: its very first product was a high-quality preamplifier designed to make the most of the then-new LP record format. And with a history stretching all the way to that ground-breaking Audio Consolette - which Saul B. Marantz started manufacturing in 1952, and which soon became the first real Marantz product, the Model 1 preamplifier -, it's no surprise that the company's very latest Premium Series model, the PM-10, is an integrated amplifier built to set new standards with all of today's music formats. In fact, this massively powerful integrated amplifier is constructed more like a high-end separate preamplifier and a pair of monobloc power amps, but all in one beautifully finished case, designed both to maximize performance and create a strong visual statement. Making an integrated amplifier with dual monobloc design fitting in a normal size cabinet is made possible by the use of a stereo switching amplifier. Its aim? To reveal the maximum musical involvement from everything from LPs to the latest high-resolution audio files and beyond, and with all the power and control required to drive the most demanding loudspeakers, allowing them to perform at their best.
- The new reference class Integrated amplifier
- Four switching power amplifier channels in bridged mode (two per channel) for maximum grip and drive
- True Balanced Concept from input to speaker to realize ground-free signal management
- Massive power: 200W per channel into 8ohms, and 400Wpc into 4ohms
- Easy driving of a wide range of speakers