The Music Hall MMF-2.3SE turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable with a rosenut veneered plinth at a budget price.
It is constructed using high quality components and it comes complete with a tonearm and cartridge mounted. The construction of the MMF-2.3SE has been simplified to focus on the critical components: the bearing, the motor, and the tonearm.
- gorgeous and classic-looking rosenut real wood veneer finish
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- top tier 8.6” carbon fiber tonearm with aluminum headshell
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33⅓ and 45 rpm
- music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- dust cover and 45 rpm adapter