Protect your investment with NAD's updateable M17 home theater preamp and processor! This innovative Master Series product has the digital audio and video circuits installed on replaceable modules so that you can upgrade your home theater processor when new technology is released. This will keep your M17 from becoming outdated by its competitors as new connections, specifications, and formats are released.
The M17's touchscreen allows you to control presets, sources, and settings from a convenient touch screen. The M17 literally puts full control at your fingertips.
This full-featured AV processor will help you step your home theater up to the next level. 7.1 channels will drive your home theater through a variety of surround sound setups. You can control music in multiple rooms by utilizing up to 4 zones. A long list of modern features makes this the perfect addition to your home theater.
- Modular Design Construction for All Inputs.
- Separate Digital and Analog Power Supplies
- 24/192 DACs for All Channels
- VM 150 3D Video Module with HDMI Inputs x 6 and HDMI Outputs x 2
- Analog Component Video x 3, Composite Video x 4 with Record Out
- AM 200z Audio Module with Coaxial Inputs x 4 and Optical Inputs x 4
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, PLIIx
- DTS-HD Master Audio, Neo:6
- EARS Natural Ambience Recovery for Stereo Sources
- Audyssey MultEQ XT/Pro Room Correction with Calibration Microphone
- Fully Balanced 7 Channel Output with Single Ended Option
- High Resolution Audio 24/192 for All Digital Inputs
- Analog Stereo Inputs x 7 with Record Out
- Dual Parallel Subwoofer Outputs
- Digital Outputs: Coaxial x 2, Optical x 2
- RS-232 Serial Port for External Control
- IR and 12V Trigger Inputs
- IR Outputs x 4 and 12V Trigger Outputs x 3
- Zone 2 A/V Output, Zone 3 and Zone 4 Selectable Output
- 4” Capacitive Front Panel Touch Screen Interface