The NAD Masters Series M12 preamp is an all-digital preamp with the connections and features you need to carry a pure signal to your power amp. Included in the preamp are an asynchronous USB input, balanced XLR inputs, unbalanced RCA, and phono inputs. Using the many included connections, you can play from a variety of sources; vinyl, high resolution digital files, CDs, and more are all options.
Still need more connections? Not a problem! With the M12, you can expand with optional MDC modules. Add on HDMI, wireless network, and Bluetooth playback for seamless connection to your digital hi-res files.
The M12 has a sleek touchscreen for user control. Choose your source, manage your digital music from your USB device, or adjust the settings on their menus.
The M12's all-digital construction prevents noise from entering your signal path. Digital volume control and source switching keep your music as pure as possible all the way to your power amp. Check out our selection of NAD Masters Series power amps for the perfect compliment to this digital powerhouse.
- 6 x Modular Design Construction Docks for All Inputs
- 35 bit 844kHz Direct Digital processing
- 108MHz Clock for Jitter-Free performance
- Perfect Volume Control
- Fully Balanced Output with Single Ended Option
- High Resolution Audio 24/192 for All Inputs
- Dual Discrete Subwoofer Outputs with Confi gurable High/Low Pass Filter
- Digital Outputs: Coaxial x 1, Optical x 1
- S/PDIF Module (Included): AES/EBU x 1, Coaxial x 2, Optical x 2
- DD AP-1 Module (included): Balanced Line Input x 1, Single Ended Line
Input x 1, MM/MC Phono Input
- DD USB 2.0 Module (Included): Asynchronous USB, Type B x 1,
Type A x 2 (one front)
- DD HDM-1 Module (Optional): HDMI Inputs x 3, HDMI Outputs x 1
(3D video pass through)
- MDC BluOS Module (Optional): BluOS High Resolution Multi-room
Network Streaming, Bluetooth aptX, Wi-Fi and Ethernet. Free Android
/iOS BluOS App for control.
- RS-232 Serial Port for External Control
- IR and 12V Trigger Inputs
- 4” Capacitive Front Panel Touch Screen Interface
- IR Remote Control