Ever since the 2015 debut of Sassy, everyone was astonished by its energetic performance accompanied by rich and warm sound of valves. Sassy handles most planar magnetic and high impedance headphones by its uniquely designed tensionless hybrid topology. In extreme cases, Sassy may deplete its fuel due to compact power reservoir (electrical capacitance) and low biased output stage. During the development of Sassy II, we have come up with a derivative proposal to exploit the extreme potential of Sassy hybrid topology, Sassy GT is the result. Just like Gran Turismo vehicles, Sassy GT consumes more power for higher driving capability. A simple comparison is; if Sassy II can run 10 hours on battery, then Sassy GT will run for 6 to 7 hours. Additionally, Sassy GT has a 3dB gain over Sassy II. Sassy GT is recommended for audiophiles who own extremely low sensitivity headphones that demand the most from the companion amplifier.
- Power reservoir, equivalent electrical capacitance, which holds the energy for instantaneous, demand during highly dynamic music passages.
- Thermal stability of output stage after increasing the static biased current.
- Approx. 6 hours operating time on battery(depends on headphone impedance)
- Approx. 3 hours charge time 5V/1A via micro USB port
- Headphone impedence from 30 ohm – 600 ohm