The design of the HDA range draws upon all of Arcam’s experience as one of the UK’s most respected audio companies, to produce Arcam’s best performing range of audio products yet – using the best quality components and engineering practices, the HDA range is designed and built to give you years of listening enjoyment.
PA720: Exceptional Power, Immersive Sound
The PA720 is a high-performance power amplifier that delivers 7 channels of efficient Class G amplification. With an impressive 140W per channel, the PA720 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA720 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
- Continuous power output at 0.2% THD per channel
- Seven channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz: 140W / 100W
- Five channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 1kHz: 175W / 110W
- Two channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 1kHz: 225W / 140W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz: 0.002%
- Input sensitivity 50W / 8Ω: RCA Type: 800mV RMS, XLR Type: 1.6V RMS
- Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W / 8Ω: 105dB
- Input impedance: 10kΩ
- Frequency response: 20 - 20kHz +/-0.05dB
- Mains voltage: 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum): 1.5kW
- Power consumption (idle, typical): 90W (Thermal dissipation approx. 340 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby): <0.5W
- Dimensions W x D x H (including feet, control knob and speaker terminals): 433 x 425 x 177mm
- Weight (net): 18kg
- Weight (packed): 19.7kg
- EAN: 6925281956720