Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60XBT-USB gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless and USB connectivity.
The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec.
With the AT-LP60XBT-USB fully automatic belt-drive turntable, you can also experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XBT-USB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60 family features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. A Dual Moving Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus – a hallmark of our analog heritage – is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup. The AT-LP60XBT-USB comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a removable hinged dust cover, and an AC adapter, which reduces noise by moving the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
* The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Wireless Connectivity: Cut the Cord, Keep the Vinyl
This stylish upgrade of our popular wireless turntable lets you enjoy the warm, analog sound of vinyl through a convenient Bluetooth® wireless connection.
- Bluetooth® Technology
- Plays 33-1/3 and 45 RPM Records
- USB and RCA Output Cables (included)
- Replaceable Stylus
Multiple Connectivity Options: Wireless, USB, or Analog
The LP60XBT can connect to devices with Bluetooth® technology that support the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, giving you exceptional sound from the wireless connection.
The AT-LP60XBT-USB also comes with both RCA and USB output cables, so you can hook it up to a stereo system, powered speakers, computer, or other compatible component.
Your Entry Into the World of Vinyl: Venture into Vinyl
Discover (or rediscover) the wonder of vinyl records. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable is the perfect entry into the world of analog audio.
Cartridge Assembly Line Circa 1962: Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable, or to computers via included USB cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), USB cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Preamp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec, Preamp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function: A/D, D/A: 16 bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz selectable ; USB 2.0-compliant Windows 8.1 or above, or Mac OS X or above
- Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W
- Dimensions: 359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs.)
- Accessories Included: Dust cover, Felt mat, Platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9’)), USB cable (approx. 1.9 m (6.2')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9’))
- AC Adapter: 12 V, 0.5 A
- Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Maximum RF Output: 10 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Modulation Method: FHSS
- Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Support Codec: SBC, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio