The ATH-ANC40BT QuietPoint wireless in-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica’s proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth wireless technology to give you greater freedom and listening pleasure in areas of high ambient noise. The wireless headphones reduce that distracting background noise by up to 90% while the 13.5 mm drivers deliver superior sound reproduction. The Bluetooth functionality, coupled with an in-line mic and controls, lets you operate hands-free, wirelessly answering/ending calls, controlling music playback and adjusting volume on Bluetooth enabled devices. The headphones pair with up to eight Bluetooth enabled devices, and can be connected with two of those devices simultaneously, allowing you to shift seamlessly between your phone and tablet, phone and laptop or any other pair of Bluetooth enabled devices.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 90%
- Reliable Bluetooth® wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on Bluetooth wireless devices
- 13.5 mm drivers offer a premium listening experience
- Connects to two Bluetooth wireless devices simultaneously; remembers up to eight devices
- Employs aptX® sound-improvement technology, specifically created to yield the best-possible audio performance over Bluetooth transmission
- Included 1.2 m (3.9') cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug allows wired use of headphones when battery has lost charge or in Bluetooth-free zones (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals)
- Lightweight, portable design is ideal for travel
- On a full charge, internal battery provides continuous use for up to 8 hours (Bluetooth wireless and noise-cancelling), 13 hours (Bluetooth wireless only), 24 hours (noise-cancelling only), or 100 hours (standby)
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable, airplane adapter, and a protective pouch
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.