The ATH-AR3BT SonicFuel® wireless on-ear headphones enhance your everyday listening experience with rich, full-range audio and the convenience of Bluetooth® and NFC wireless technologies. The headphones are equipped with newly designed 40 mm drivers that reproduce clear mid- and high-frequencies as well as full, expressive bass.
The Bluetooth® and NFC technologies allow you to quickly pair with compatible devices. A mic and volume/control switch are built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on your devices. A detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection usable in areas where wireless technology is prohibited or when the headphones’ battery power is low.
The internal lithium polymer battery provides 30 hours of continuous use (up to 1,000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and music/volume control built into the earcup for convenient control of devices
- Internal battery provides 30 hours of continuous use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Supports aptX and AAC codecs, ensuring high-quality wireless transmission
- Touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Newly designed 40 mm drivers
- Top-mounted PCB design enables smoother airflow for precise diaphragm movement and reduced distortion
- Soft earpads and easily adjustable, padded headband provide a comfortable fit
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited or when battery power is low
- Includes 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable