Hear the win! The ATH-G1WL is a premium wireless headset designed for serious gamers who wants to take full command of their computer gaming experience. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range (outside TV bands), the ATH-G1WL lets you communicate with fellow gamers and a streaming audience without encountering any lag or interference.
The headset features specially tuned, large-diameter 45 mm drivers that bring studio-quality sound to every detail of a game’s virtual environment. And with its closed-back earcups and switchable 7.1 surround sound, the ATH-G1WL is designed to take you even deeper into the action.
The headset’s detachable, flexible boom microphone offers a highly directional pickup to separate your voice from ambient noise and provide crystal-clear in-game communication. Mute, volume, and surround sound controls are conveniently located on the rim of the earcup for easy access, and there’s even a selectable mic monitor function that lets you hear your own voice through the headset when desired.
The ATH-G1WL has an internal lithium polymer battery that provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use on a full charge. But if power runs low, you need only connect the headset to your computer with the included USB charging cable to go right on gaming. The headset’s strong, lightweight construction and breathable headband pad and earpads (which detach for easy replacement) will see you comfortably through the longest gaming sessions.
The ATH-G1WL comes with a USB Type-A wireless transceiver (that plugs into compatible Mac and Windows computers), spare earpads, and a windscreen.
Compatible with laptops, PCs, and Macs (High Sierra, Mojave) with USB Type-A connector.
- Lag-free wireless operation in the 2.4 GHz range ensures dependable, real-time communication with no interference
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers are specially tuned to bring Audio-Technica studio-quality sound to the gaming world
- Selectable 7.1 surround sound mode offers breathtaking, in-the-game sound
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Mute, volume, and surround sound controls are conveniently located on the earcup for easy access
- Mic monitor function lets you monitor your own speech for improved command of the gaming situation
- Internal battery provides approximately 15 hours of continuous use on a full charge, and headphones can be used while charging
- Strong, lightweight construction and breathable headband pad and earpads provide supreme comfort through even the longest gaming sessions
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
- Includes USB charging cable, USB wireless transceiver, spare earpads, and windscreen
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW
- Impedance: 45 ohms
- Battery: Internal Battery: 3.8V rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Battery Life: Battery Life: 15 hours, Charging Time: 7 hours, Depending on environmental conditions
- Weight: 290 g (10.2 oz), 297 g (10.5 oz) including detachable microphone
- Accessories Included: 2.0 m (6.6') USB charging cable, USB transceiver, spare earpads, windscreen
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -43 dB (1V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 30 – 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Hypercardioid
- Operating temperature: 5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)
- Transceiver Specifications
- RF output: 12.5 mW EIRP
- Maximum communication range: Line of sight - approx. 12 m (39’)
- Frequency band: 2.404 GHz to 2.476 GHz
- Modulation method: AFH
- Transmission band: 20 to 24,000 Hz
- Power supply: DC 5 V (USB BUS POWER)
- Dimensions: 18 (0.71”) × 55 (2.17”) × 10 (0.39”) mm (W × D × H) (without connector)
- Weight: 9 g (0.32 oz)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32/64 bit), macOS High Sierra, Mojave
- Supported USB port: USB 2.0, USB 3.0