Featuring quad balanced armature drivers specially designed for the LS “Live Sound” Series, the ATH-LS400iS in-ear headphones deliver clear, immersive audio with full, powerful bass. Each housing contains one mid-frequency and one high-frequency driver, along with two low-frequency drivers, resulting in incredibly well-balanced sound across the entire frequency range, and including strong, fully realized bass.
The housings are constructed of rigid stainless steel and tough Tritan resin to reduce unwanted resonance while also providing sleek, see-through styling. Specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, are encased within the eartip posts, guiding music from the drivers to the listener’s ears with improved high-frequency response. The eartip posts are angled for a comfortable, sound-isolating fit.
The ATH-LS400iS comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback on compatible devices. The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Housings constructed of rigid stainless steel and tough Tritan resin to greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and hard carrying case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.