The ATH-MSR7NC headphones combine the Hi-Res Audio technology and design features from the original ATH-MSR7 with newly developed active-noise cancelling technology to bring you the ultimate listening experience.
These headphones are outfitted with exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers to deliver distortion-free audio reproduction with extended frequency response. A miniature microphone is incorporated into the top of each earcup to pick up ambient noise that can then be blocked by an appropriate sound-cancelling signal when the active noise-cancelling function is activated. Having the microphone on the top, instead of on the side, of the housing ensures consistent noise cancellation unaffected by the user’s head movement or by wind noise.
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, featuring a highly responsive diaphragm and lightweight voice coil, deliver Hi-Res Audio with controlled transients
- Noise-cancelling and venting technologies work together to maintain the Hi-Res Audio reproduction in both active and passive noise-cancelling modes
- 360° omnidirectional noise-cancelling technology with high signal-to-noise ratio ensures consistent noise cancellation that is not affected by user’s head movement
- Precision-tooled flange and crescent-shaped PCB balance and tune the mid/low frequencies for reduced distortion
- Ultra-comfortable memory foam earpads and headband
- Internal rechargeable battery provides 30 hours of continuous headphone use when fully charged
- Two detachable cables: standard 1.2 m (3.9') cable and 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone-compatible cable with in-line mic and controls for answering calls and controlling music
- Includes airline adapter, USB charging cable and pouch
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.