The ATH-WS660BT wireless over-ear headphones combine exclusive 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers with Bluetooth technology to produce clear, full-range wireless audio with invigorating bass. The sound is further enhanced by the exclusive dual-layer, memory-foam earpads, comprised of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer, that provide excellent sound isolation and comfort.
ATH-WS660BT headphones also give you convenient access to your connected devices with a mic and controls built into the earcup for handling calls, controlling music and video playback, and adjusting volume. In addition, the headphones come with an optional 1.2 m (3. 9') cable, allowing you to use the headphones in areas where wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low. The internal lithium polymer battery provides 40 hours of continuous use (up to 1,000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable.
Available in Black/Red (ATH-WS660BTBRD) and Gunmetal/Blue (ATH-WS660BTGBL).
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Frequency Response: 8 – 29,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Battery: DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: Max. 40 hours, Max. 1,000 hours (standby), Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours (for 0-100% charge)
- Cable: 1.2 m (3. 9')
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-type
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 – 4,000 Hz
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable
- Fold-flat design for easy storage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.