Recognizing the critical role a cartridge plays in reproducing high-fidelity audio from vinyl, Audio-Technica designed this fully manual, belt-drive turntable around their VM cartridge line, incorporating the finest materials and structures in support of the cartridge’s performance. The AT-LP7 comes with a VM520EB Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge with a 10 g AT-HS10 headshell and 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus. That stylus can be replaced with any of the other six styli available in the VM line, giving users an easy means of upgrading the stylus without buying a whole new cartridge.
The turntable chassis is constructed of 40 mm-thick MDF (medium density fiberboard), an excellent anti-vibration damping material that limits low-frequency acoustical feedback. The anti-resonance platter is made of 20 mm-thick polyoxymethylene and is driven by a sensor-monitored motor that ensures a continuously accurate platter rotation speed of 33-1/3 or 45 RPM. The AT-LP7 also includes a built-in switchable phono/line preamp for connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input, and a selector switch to designate operation with a moving magnet or moving coil cartridge.
- Type: 2-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: DC motor
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Polyoxymethylene
- Wow and Flutter: <0.08% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >60 dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec , Pre-amp “LINE (MM)”: 280 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: MM: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized , MC: 56 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A max.
- Power Consumption: 5.5 W
- Dimensions: 450.0 mm (17.72") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 157.0 mm (6.18") H
- Weight: 8.3 kg (18.30 lbs.), without dust cover
- Accessories Included: VMN20EB Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus; AT-HS10 lightweight headshell; power cord; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable; 45 RPM adapter; dust cover
- UPC: 4961310142438
- MPN: AT-LP7
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.