The Power Of Two
The A1 Wireless Speaker System pumps out stage-quality, stereo sound for the ultimate at-home listening experience. A premium powered, two-speaker setup that offers excellent music reproduction and surrounds you with a sense of presence that one-speaker systems often miss.
Affordable Home Audio
- Quick and easy setup
- No network setup, no passwords, no hassle
- Versatile playback in any room, from any device
- True high-resolution stereo sound
- Thoughtful, compact design that fits in and fills up any room
- High-Definition aptX Bluetooth, extended wireless range up to 100 Ft.
- Analog input for easy turntable connection
- Modest price point without sacrificing quality
- Aramid fiber woofers and silk dome tweeters
- Built-In power amps wrapped in precision tuned, hand-crafted cabinets
- MSRP: $199/pr, available in matte gray
The A1 is a breath of fresh air in the world of home audio. A much needed departure from the industry norm and the idea that big sound means big bucks. For just $199, you get TWO high-quality speakers for the price of most one-box music systems.
At this price, no audio system on the market performs better in terms of sound quality and clarity than the A1. A custom-built home stereo system that combines simple setup, versatile playback capabilities, and an impressive soundstage so you hear ALL of your music
Versatile, Size-Defying Sound
You don’t need a big music system to enjoy expansive, high-resolution sound. Experience the emotion and detail you’d expect from larger systems, with the convenience of a compact system that will fit in and fill up any room in your home.
Modestly designed to take on space limitations, the A1 gives you more room to play your music, your way. Seamlessly stream from any deceive via Bluetooth, or directly connect to your turntable, computer or TV.
- Amplifier type: Dual class D
- Power output: 60W peak power total (15W RMS / 30W peak per channel), AES
- Drivers: 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers, 3/4” silk dome tweeters
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, Bluetooth
- Outputs: LFE Variable line-out for subwoofer
- Input voltages: 100-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- SNR: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- Freq. response: 65Hz-22kHz ±2.0dB
- Input bit depth: up to 16 bits native
- Input sample rate: up to 48KHz native
- Bluetooth receiver type: Bluetooth 5.0 audio
- Supported codecs: aptX, AAC, SBC
- Wireless operation range: Up to 100ft (30m) typical
- Input data rate: Determined by Bluetooth
- Wireless latency: ~30 milliseconds (ms)