Audioengine B1 Premium Bluetooth Music Receiver
B1 is a high-fidelity audio component that easily integrates into your music system and plays music directly from your library or streams from any app. The B1 streams high-quality audio from your Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, computer, or tablet to any music system or powered speakers.
The B1 is a simple way to get great-sounding wireless music from your device out to any music system. Setup and pairing is really easy and no special software is needed. Here’s how to connect B1 to your music system and pair with your tablet, computer, or smartphone:
- Connect the included audio cables from the B1 rear panel to your music system.
- Connect the included power adapter to B1 and plug into an AC outlet. B1 will automatically go into pair mode.
- On your device, turn on Bluetooth and select “Audioengine B1” to pair and connect.
- Play your music. Setup is really this easy!
The audio quality of most Bluetooth products isn't usually very inspiring and their limited range can be frustrating. The B1 solves these problems by implementing the aptX codec, which is a high-quality audio converter designed specifically for audio. The B1 also has special circuitry and a precision-tuned antenna to extend the wireless range, providing much more versatility than other Bluetooth receivers.
Upgrade your Bluetooth and breathe new life into your audio system. You already have Bluetooth on your tablet, computer, or iDevice, so get more out of it and experience stunning audio with the Audioengine B1 Bluetooth Receiver including aptX, 24-bit upsampling DAC, and extended range.
See and hear the difference
The aluminum case of the B1 reflects traditional Audioengine design and the high-quality components and audio fidelity are typical of Audioengine's commitment to great sound at affordable prices. The Audioengine B1 continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi.
- Type: Bluetooth receiver type
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio: Supported Bluetooth codecs aptX HD, aptX low latency, aptX, AAC, SBC
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Inputs: Bluetooth
- Outputs: Stereo analog RCA, Digital optical (SPDIF)
- Required Power: 5V, 200mA
- Operation Range: up to 100ft (30m) typical
- Full-Scale Output: 2.0V RMS
- Output Impedance: 57 Ohms
- D/A Converter: AKM AK4396
- Power Filtering: 3-stage redundant regulation
- SNR: SNR (DC to 20 kHz) >100dB
- THD + N: (1 kHz FS 96 kS/s) <0.02%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
- Crosstalk: >-86dB
- Input Bit Depth: 24-bit (upsampled)
- Input Data Range: Determined by Bluetooth
- Latency: ~30 milliseconds (ms)
- Environmental Requirements: Operating temperature: 32° to 105°F (0°C to 40°C), Storage temperature: -4° to 115°F (-20°C to 46°C), Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- UPC: 819955270099
- MPN: B1