AudioQuest BlueBerry 4K-8K 18Gbps HDMI cable combines superior materials and superior design to produce a superior entertainment experience. Featuring solid Long-Grain Copper conductors with AudioQuest’s Level-1 Noise Dissipation, BlueBerry is meticulously designed for enhanced sound quality and outstanding overall performance, significantly exceeding the performance of previous AudioQuest Pearl 18G HDMI cables. Of course, AudioQuest’s BlueBerry 18Gbps HDMI cable is guaranteed to have the 18Gbps bandwidth required for compelling features like 8K/30 video, HDR (High Dynamic Range) imagery, and eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel). Taking performance even further, all 19 conductors, comprising A/V and eARC signals, all Ground-Reference drains, and control and power conductors, are properly controlled for the most efficient dissipation of Radio-Frequency Noise.
- 4K/8K: AudioQuest 18Gbps High Speed HDMI cables have the bandwidth required for video up to 8K/30 (8-bit, 4:2:0), which is 7680 x 4320 resolution (over 33 million pixels) at up to 30 frames-per-second (fps). 24 and 30 fps are the frame rates for almost all movies and many TV shows.
- 18G: All AudioQuest 18Gbps High Speed HDMI cables are guaranteed to have the 18Gbps bandwidth required for compelling features like 8K/30 video, HDR (High Dynamic Range) imagery, and eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel).
- eARC: HDMI hardware’s previous ARC capabilities max out at lossy (compressed) 5.1-channel surround sound. Not only do all generations of AudioQuest HDMI cables “with Ethernet” support ARC, but in order to ensure superior audio performance, the ARC-channel conductor-pair is internally controlled for direction, running in the opposite direction from the 4 pairs that carry information to the TV. Upcoming HDMI 2.1 hardware supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC), which increases bandwidth dramatically to support uncompressed and lossless high-resolution multichannel audio, including Dolby TrueHD and Atmos, and DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS: X. All AudioQuest HDMI cables “with Ethernet” have the conductors and bandwidth required for eARC’s enhanced sonic capabilities.
- HDR: AudioQuest 18Gbps High Speed HDMI cables support High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Dynamic HDR. HDR content expands the contrast of the image for blacker blacks and brighter whites/highlights as well as greater color saturation and brightness. Dynamic HDR (HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision for example) enables frame-by-frame HDR optimization rather than HDR settings that are fixed for the entire program.
- LEVEL 1 NOISE DISSIPATION: DIRECTION-CONTROLLED: This is the foundation of AudioQuest’s Noise-Dissipation technologies. Traditional “100% shielding” is not enough to guard against the increasingly prevalent effects of Wi-Fi, cellular, and satellite radiation. In AudioQuest HDMI cables, all 19 conductors are Direction-Controlled to minimize the RF Noise that damages performance by “directing” or draining it away from the most vulnerable circuits. Additional Noise-Dissipation techniques (Levels 2 and up) are applied as budget permits to further reduce noise.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: AudioQuest HDMI cables are precisely manufactured to ensure a high level of reliability and are backed by a non-transferable, limited lifetime warranty. Proof of original purchase is required; other restrictions apply.
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.