High-quality power for your speakers
Looking for a workhorse amplifier that doesn't take up much space? The AudioSource AMP210VS power amp's standard 2U height and included mounts make it ideal for your rack-mounted stereo system. Use it as a standalone amp, or connect it to your home theater receiver's zone 2 output to drive speakers in other parts of your house.
Easily play music in two rooms
The AMP210VS is a great amp for setting up a two-room music system. It can drive two separate pairs of speakers connected to its A and B binding posts. Play music indoors through one set of outputs, and listen to the same source outside through the other set. When it's time to come inside for the night, simply switch off the outdoor pair and let the party continue inside.
AudioSource AMP210VS stereo multi-source power amplifier
The AudioSource AMP210VS power amp offers two pairs of high-quality speaker connections.
Lots of power under the hood
The AMP210VS delivers 100 watts of continuous power per channel when connected to a pair of eight-ohm speakers. It also cranks out 125 watts at four ohms.
Want to bridge the channels and use it as a mono amp for a single speaker? You'll get a robust 250 watts of clean power from this amp.
Multiple source and power-on options
The '210VS offers two pairs of analog RCA inputs for your music sources, and can switch sources automatically when a signal is detected. It can be set up to automatically turn on when it detects a source, or you can turn it on manually.
This amp is also 12-volt trigger compatible, so you can have it turn on when another piece of equipment is fired up. Rear-mounted bass and treble controls provide tone adjustment for your room.
Never worry about blowing your speakers
One of the features I like the most about the AMP210VS is the ability to set maximum volume limits. These let you set a volume "ceiling" for each channel, so even if some over-enthusiastic listener maxes out the volume knob on the front of the amp, there won't be any damage to the speakers.
This is a great way to make sure that guests or kids don't accidentally turn the system up to distortion levels.
- 100 watts x 2 into 8 ohms at 0.2% THD
- 125 watts into 4 ohms
- 250 watts when bridged into a single 8-ohm load
- high-current Class AB amplifier design
- ideal for use as a second zone amplifier
- front-panel volume and balance controls
- front-panel A/B speaker switching
- rear-panel bass and treble controls
- main and secondary ("Interrupt") audio line inputs with automatic source switching
- loop output on the main line input passes that audio signal on to another amp, giving you flexibility in designing a multi-room system
- speaker-level input allows integration into an existing system where no RCA level signal is present
- master volume feature allows installer to set maximum volume so connected speakers cannot be distorted or damaged
- adjustable delay so that the amp doesn't switch to another source at the end of a song
- signal-sensing "Power On" and 12-volt Trigger modes
- auto-on select switch allows manual or signal sensing power on/off
- front-panel dual LED indicator and diagnostic lights
- rear-panel dual voltage switch (115 and 230 volts)
- frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz (+0 dB, -3 dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB
- binding post A and B speaker connectors
- rack-mountable with standard 2U height (hardware included)
- 16-1/2"W x 3-13/16"H x 13-3/4"D
- weight: 24 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AMP210VS
What's in the box:
- AudioSource AMP210VS owner's manual
- Stereo power amplifier
- 6' AC power cord
- 2 Rack-ear mounts
- 6 Screws
- Owner's Manual