Bel Canto REF600M Monoblock Amplifier
The REF600M monoblock provides serious power, delivering the pure treble of Class A, the slam of the best Class D architectures, and the mid band presence that brings your music to life.
The Bel Canto Impedance Optimized Input Stage is a balanced high Common Mode Rejection, low output impedance driver that is critical to the amplifier's performance, ensuring that the refined dynamic qualities of the recording are preserved.
WBT NextGen Speaker Connectors
The WBT NextGen connectors provide the best possible connection from the amplifier to the speaker cables. Bel Canto chooses them because they impart minimal sonic signature to the sound, remaining open and grain-free up throughout the audio frequency band.
Bel Canto DAC 2.7 Control Preamp
- Power Output 1% THD: 600W 4 ohms, 300W 8 ohms
- Minimum Load: 2 ohms
- Peak Output Current: 27 amperes
- Frequency Response: +/-3 dB 0Hz-50KHz, all loads
- THD+N: 0.003% 1W, 1KHz, 4 ohms
- IMD (CCIF): 0.0003%, 1W, 14:15KHz, 4 ohms
- Output noise: 35uVRMS A-weighted 10Hz-20KHz
- Voltage gain: 27dB (internal switch select for 33dB)
- Damping factor: >1000
- Output Impedance at 100Hz: <8 milliohms
- Dynamic Range: 121dB
- Input Voltage for Max Output: 2.3Vrms at 27dB gain
- Input connections: Single-ended RCA or balanced XLR
- RCA input impedance: 100Kohms
- Balanced input impedance: 200Kohms
- Output connections: 1-set WBT Nextgen 5-way binding posts
- Power On usage: 22W
- Power Off usage: 0.0W
- Internally Set Operating Voltages: 100-120VAC or 230-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Size: 8.5 x 3.5 x 12[inches], 216 x 88 x 305[mm] (WxHxD)
- Weight: 15 lbs, 7 KG
Incredible audio performance, features, and flexibility, the DAC2.7 is musically open, detailed, and natural sounding.
HDR: High-Dynamic Resolution Core
HDR Core is the result of 20+ years of engineering to refine the digital to analog process, and is comprised of 3 major components: Low Noise and Ultra Low Noise Master Clocks, Advanced Asynchronous Interfaces, and Dual Mode Low-Noise High Efficiency Power Supplies. HDR Core technology is fundamental to every e.One DAC and Integrated product, creating the most realistic, open, and defined musical experience possible.
Built In Headphone Output
This low-impedance, high-output headphone amp circuit has been designed to drive any pair of high quality headphones with pristine clarity. You'll be amazed at the musical depth they bring to your headset.
Simple, Elegant Interface
Designed to be functional and simple, the dual-functioning one knob interface is a joy to use. The programmable 8 character display works with it seamlessly to access all basic functions in a few clicks. The included 36 button infrared remote allows instant command functions and display editing.
Asynchronous USB Input
24/192 Asynchronous input works with the internal dual Ultra Low Noise Femtosecond clocks to provide unprecedented audio sound quality and impact from your computer audio sources.
24bit Data at 192KS/s: AES XLR, SPDIF BNC/RCA, TOSLINK, USB
Master Clock jitter: 70 femtoseconds RMS, 100Hz-1MHz
Analog 24/192 DAC Section
Maximum Output: 4.4Vrms balanced XLR, 2.2Vrms RCA
Output Impedance: 200 ohms balanced XLR, 100 ohms RCA
Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 KHz, +/- 0.5dB
THD+N: <0.0015%, 4Vrms balanced out, 1KHz
Output Noise: 3.3uVrms A-weighted 20Hz-20KHz
Dynamic Range: 124dB A-weighted 20Hz-20KHz
Analog 24/192 ADC Section
Maximum Output: 2.5 Vrms RCA
Input Impedance: 12K ohms RCA
THD+N: 0.003%, 2.5Vrms in, 1KHz
Dynamic Range: 110dB, A-weighted 20Hz-20KHz
Headphone Output Current and Voltage Level: 300mA peak at 4Vrms
Maximum Output: 138mW
THD+N: 0.01% 35mW, 1KHz
Output Noise: 17uVrms, A-weighted 20Hz-20KHz
Power Usage On: 7W
Power Usage Off: 0.0W
Power Requirement: 100-120VAC, 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: 8.5" W x 12.5" D x 3.5" H (216 mm x 318 mm x 88 mm)
Weight: 14lbs. (6.5 kg)
Bel Canto CD3t CD Transport
The CD3t CD transport provides the most direct digital path to your Digital to Analog converter with a convenient slot load drive.
Bel Canto’s e.One CD3t plays your CD, CDR, CDRW collection with accuracy and simplicity. Connect to your DAC Preamp using AES/EBU XLR, SPDIF BNC (RCA adaptor included) for an accurate data transfer of 44.1kHz/ 16bit.
- Front Panel Control
- Easy to Read 4 Character Display
- 2 Digital Outputs: SPDIF and AES/EBU
- Remote Control
- Available in Silver or Black Faceplate
- Disc Compatibility: CD-DA (Red Book IEC908), CD-R and CD-RW discs
- Digital Outputs
- Maximum Data Rate/Bit Depth: 44.1kHz/16bit
- Digital Output types: AES/EBU, XLR, SPDIF
- AES/EBU Digital Output Level: 3V p-p, 110 ohms, 44.1K samples/second
- SPDIF Digital Output Level: 0.6V p-p, 75 ohms, 44.1K samples/second
- Additive jitter: < 100 pS RMS
- StreamUnlimited Slot-load mechanism
- Power Draw: 4W
- Sleep Mode power: <0.5W
- Power Requirement: Internally set for 100, 120, 220, or 240VAC; 50 or 60
- Dimensions: 8.5” W x 12.5” D x 3.5” H (216 mm x 318 mm x 88 mm)
- Weight: 12lbs. (8.2 kg)