The e.One Stream provides access to thousands of albums by connecting your preamplifier or DAC to your home network, Tidal, Qobuz, Vtuner, or your personal NAS library. The Bel Canto SEEK Controller is a UPnP/DLNA iOS app that organizes playlists, favorite tracks, or stations from around the world, making them readily accessible. With the e.One Stream you can see source, sample rate, and file type on the display; volume is controlled using your DAC or Preamp for optimized level control.
Design features include a High performance Asynchronous Network Renderer that is a transparent bridge to networked audio. The e.One Stream retimes data for ultra-low jitter and isolation from the network or NAS enviroment, plus robust power supplies create the best signal source for your analog preamp or DAC.
- UPnP / DLNA controller
- Bel Canto SEEK iOS app
- Roon End Point
- Resolution up to 24-bits, sampling rate up to 192kHz
- Bit-perfect data transmission
- Ultra-low Phase noise master clocks
- Support for gapless playback
- Network updates online
- USB-A port for music store on a fat32 portable drive
- Optimized playback of all formats: FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AAC, MP3, AIFF, DSD, MQA
- Outputs: Analog RCA, digital 192 PCM
- Available in Silver or Black Faceplate
- Maximum Digital Output to 24/192: AES, SPDIF, TOSLINK
- Ultra-Low Noise Master Clocks: <100fs jitter from 100Hz to 1 MHz
- 2Vrms Analog Output: <0.01% distortion, 20Hz-20Khz
- Power On usage: 15W Max
- Power Off usage: 0.0W
- Internally Set Operating Voltages: 100-120VAC or 230-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Size: 8.5 x 3.5 x 12
- Weight: 15 lbs.
Bel Canto e.One Stream Network Bridge Quick Start Guide