A perfect fit in any living space
We’re all living in smaller, compressed and more costly living space. Burson believes that should be respected and so makes beautifully-constructed, densely-packed, small-scale components that do the job like… virtuosos.
The new Timekeeper Virtuoso amplifier is a huge upgrade to the previous Timekeeper, delivering a transparent, nuanced and rich-with-detail presentation. Nevertheless, it also has the power to drive desktop and larger floor standing speakers.
Power, a lot of it
The custom-built 1500W transformer is five times the size of the previous model and occupies the entire ground floor of the amplifier! The Virtuoso puts out a stable, linear 100wpc into 8 ohms, 200wpc into 4 ohms, and a whopping 350wpc into 2 ohms. Power mad? Bridge a pair for 300wpc into 8 ohms and 600wpc into 4 ohms for serious driving power.
Craft to Perfection
The Timekeeper Virtuoso features attractive, vault-like, beautifully-machined aluminum casework making an elegant, understated package. Circuits are fully discrete — no op-amps — allied with a special Burson-designed FET input stage and a class-AB output stage.
Burson goes to these great lengths to deliver an immersive, engaging sound that always expresses the beauty of music That’s exactly what we want to share with you.
- Input impedance: 30K
- Frequency response: 0hz - 50Khz (+/-3Db
- THD: <0.03%
- Cross Talk: <0.004%
- Operation Mode: Class AB
- Power Requirement: 240V / 110V AC
- 2 x RCA line level input
- 1 x RCA line level input (For RCA bridge mode)
- 1 x XLR input (for XLR bridge mode)
- Stereo Mode
- Impedance (Headphone Jack) - Power - Distortion
- 8 ohms - 100W - 0.02% @ 1KHZ
- 4 ohms - 200W - 0.02% @ 1KHZ
- 2 ohms - 350W - 0.9% @ 1 KHZ
- Bridged Mode
- Impedance - Power - Distortion
- 8ohms - 300W - 0.90%,1KHZ
- 4ohms - 600W - 0.90%,1KHZ
- THD%+Noise vs Output Vrms
- 1W, @8 Ohms, 20-20k: <-78dbr
- 100W, @8 Ohms,20-20k: <-98dbr
- 1W, @4 Ohms,20-20k: <-74dbr
- 100W, @4 Ohms,20-20k: <-96dbr