To preserve the unique warmth of the vinyl sound, the Duo phono preamplifier has been carefully designed around exceptional components that deliver the warm and detailed sound that’s synonymous with vinyl, all without distorting the signal from your moving magnet cartridge turntable. The switch mode power supply improves performance by switching outside of audible frequency to drastically reduce hum and new circuit board layout uses surface-mount components to reduce noise.
Uniquely, they’ve integrated a 6.35mm headphone jack directly into the phono stage, so you can still enjoy your records when there’s no option to play out loud. The integrated headphone output also means no need to turn on your amplifier just to power your headphones.
The subsonic filter will help to eliminate low frequency rumbles that can be caused by imperfections within your vinyl. Combine this with the balance control for handling potential cartridge imbalances in your record player (that can cause a difference between the left and right channels) and the result is a detailed experience with accurate soundstage.
- Half a watt standby power consumption
- Auto power down after 20 minutes unused
- Supports both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- Max power consumption: 10W
- Gain @ 1KHZ: MM: 39dB | MC: 60dB
- Nominal Output: 300mV
- Sensitivity for nominal output: MM: 3.35mV | MC: 305uV
- Equivalent input noise (A-Weighted): MM: ~0.09uV | MC: ~0.08uV
- RIAA curve accuracy: +/- 0.3dB 30Hz-50Hz
- Signal to noise ratio grounded inputs ref. 1V output (20Hz-20kHz bw): MM: >90dB | MC: >70dB
- THD+N 1KHZ (20-20KHZ BW): MM: <0.0025% | MC: <0.20%
- Input impedance: MM: 47k Ohms | MC: 100 Ohms
- Input capacitance: 100pF
- Overload margin: >30dB
- Crosstalk @10KHZ: MM: >85dB | MC: 75dB
- Dimensions(H x W x D) 1.9 x 8.5 x 6.2”
- Weight: 2.1 lbs