Hear your records as they're meant to sound
The Cambridge Solo phono pre-amp looks good and makes your records sound amazing. Inside the beautiful silver chassis are circuit boards with surface-mounted components, and a state-of-the-art switch mode power supply. You can't see the components, but more importantly, you can't hear them. The Solo amplifies the tiny signal from a moving magnet cartridge without adding distortion or noise, so you hear only the beautiful music your records contain.
Another small, thoughtful detail: the inputs and outputs on the back of the pre-amp are labeled so they can be read right-side-up or upside-down. Anyone who's ever had to make connections to a component that's already in place will appreciate that little nuance. There's also a balance knob on the back of the unit so you can fine-tune left/right channel output.
- compatible with moving magnet phono cartridges
- rear balance control knob for fine correction of left- and right-channel cartridge output
- acoustically damped full-metal chassis with thick aluminum front panel
- efficient switch mode power supply reduces audible hum
- circuit board layout uses surface-mount components to reduce noise
- gain: 39dB
- signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 90dB
- THD: less than 0.0025% (20-20,000Hz)
- RIAA response accuracy: ±0.65dB (30-20,000 Hz)
- Dimensions and Warranty:
- 6-15/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 5-1/4"D
- weight: 1.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box:
- MM phono pre-amplifier
- 58" AC power cord
- Important Safety Instructions