Whether you’re dusting off your record collection or embracing analogue through the vinyl revival, there’s a unique experience to be had from the moment you drop the needle on your favourite album. To preserve the unique warmth of the vinyl sound, the Solo phono preamplifier is designed around exceptional components that deliver the warm and detailed sound that’s synonymous with vinyl, all without distorting the signal from your moving magnet cartridge. The switch mode power supply improves performance by switching outside of audible frequency to drastically reduce hum and new circuit board layout uses surface-mount components to reduce noise.
If some records in your collection are a little worse for wear, the subsonic filter will help to eliminate low frequency rumbles that can be caused by imperfections within your vinyl. Combine this with the balance control for handling potential cartridge imbalances in your record player (that can cause a difference between the left and right channels) and the result is a detailed experience with accurate soundstage.
The Solo phono preamplifier is green at heart with less than half a watt standby power consumption and auto power down feature if the unit isn’t used after a 20 minute period. This in turn gives the unit the same worldwide voltage for compatibility wherever you are in the world.
- High-quality stereo phono stage
- Dedicated moving magnet phono stage
- Low background noise thanks to the surface-mounted components on the circuit-board
- Subsonic filter will help to eliminate low frequency rumbles that can be caused by imperfections within your vinyl
- Auto power down feature
- Max power consumption: 10W
- Gain @ 1KHZ: 39dB
- Nominal Output: 300mV
- Sensitivity for nominal output: 3.35mV
- Equivalent input noise (A-Weighted): ~0.09uV
- RIAA curve accuracy: +/- 0.65dB 30Hz-20kHz
- Signal to noise ratio grounded inputs ref. 1V output (20Hz-20kHz bw): >90dB
- THD+N 1KHZ (20-20KHZ BW): <0.0025%
- Input impedance: 47k Ohm
- Input capacitance: 100pF
- Overload margin: >30dB
- Crosstalk @10KHZ: >85dB
- Dimensions(H x W x D) 1.9 x 6.9 x 5.2”
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- UPC: 813371025905
- MPN: C11026