The SUB E-12 features a 12” woofer, capable of moving plenty of air with power and precision. The cone is made from pure aluminium for maximum stiffness and a becoming exterior. Furthermore, the heavy magnet system wields a massive 4-layer, long-stroke voice coil. All in all, the heavy-duty abilities of this “motor system” ensure that the woofer always follows the signal from the amplifier!
The heart of this subwoofer is the 170W RMS Class D amplifier with a highly linear response. Embracing a classic DALI trademark, it simply acts as a total low frequency extension of your AV system. The result is a powerful, well-balanced bass reproduction and flawless integration with your speakers. In addition, the integrated limiter helps protecting your subwoofer against overloading.
The back plate of SUB E-12 F features controls for volume adjustment, phase, and upper cut-off frequency, while the power on/off function works automatically via signal detection. And with the options for LFE or LINE inputs, this subwoofer easily accompanies any AV set up.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 28 - 190
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 112
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 40 - 120
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 12" long stroke
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Polymere Aluminimum
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 36.0
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt]: 2220
- Continuous IEC Power Output [RMS watt]: 170
- Input Impedance [ohms]: 25k
- Connection Input: Mono Line Level (LFE), RCA, Stereo Line Level (low pass filtered)
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: > 5
- Functions: Crossover Frequency, Phase Switch, Standby (Auto Power) On/Off Switch Volume (Gain)
- Max. Power Consumption [W]: 250
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 370 x 340 x 380
- Weight [kg]: 14.7
- Accessories Included: Manual, Rubber Bumpers, Spikes M6