The launch of the DALI SUB E-9 F marks a new stage of what is possible at this level of subwoofers!
The SUB E-9 features a 9” woofer, capable of moving lots of air with power and precision. The cone is made from pure aluminium for maximum stiffness and a becoming exterior. Furthermore, the heavy magnet system wields a massive 4-layer, long-stroke voice coil.
All in all, the heavy-duty abilities of this “motor system” ensure that the woofer always follows the signal from the amplifier!
The heart of this subwoofer is the 170W RMS Class D amplifier with a highly linear response. Embracing a classic DALI trademark, it simply acts as a total low frequency extension of your AV system. The result is a powerful, well balanced bass reproduction and flawless integration with your speakers. In addition, the integrated limiter helps protecting your subwoofer against overloading.
The back plate of SUB E-9 F features controls for volume adjustment, phase, and upper cut-off frequency, while the power on/off function works automatically via signal detection. And with the options for LFE or LINE inputs, this subwoofer easily accompanies any AV set up.
- Down-firing bass port
- Cone shaped rubber feet
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 37 - 200
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 111
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 40 - 120
- Low frequency driver, Quantity:1 x 9" long stroke
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Aluminium
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 39.0
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt]: 220
- Continuous IEC Power Output [RMS watt]: 170
- Input Impedance [ohms]: 5k
- Connection Input: Mono (LFE), RCA, Stereo (low-pass filtered)
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 10-30
- Functions: Crossover Frequency, Phase Switch, Standby (Auto Power) On/Off Switch, Volume (Gain)
- Max. Power Consumption [W]: 250
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 307 x 288 x 311
- Weight [kg]: 11.0
- Accessories Included: Manual