The DALI IO-6 headphones with Active Noise Cancellation are designed for maximum comfort with a durable design and a natural, transparent sound performance. Featuring a best-in-class 30 hour battery life. Designed and developed from the bottom up in our headquarters in Denmark.
AUTHENTIC DALI SOUND
The DALI IO's are designed and developed in Denmark - build on custom solutions by DALI. And this makes all the difference! The IO's large class-leading custom 50 mm paper fibre driver creates the most natural, transparent and authentic DALI sound - with low distortion and colouration - while reproducing music exactly as the artist intended.
With DALI IO headphones, users benefit from more than 35 years of experience designing some of the finest hi-fi loudspeakers in the world. The DALI IO-6 is designed and engineered by the same team and to the same basic principles as any other DALI loudspeaker. The aim is to create the most natural and authentic sound possible - and to reproduce music exactly as intended by the artist.
Being a loudspeaker company, DALI fully understand the importance of a high performance driver. It was a big surprise for us to discover that within the headphone industry, drivers are often considered as cheap commodity components, with no real engineering attention paid to them.
COMFORT & DURABILITY
The DALI IO ear pads are made from memory foam that shapes to the head for maximum comfort and fit - creating the best possible seal. The pads are covered in soft synthetic leather, chosen for both comfort and durability, and tested to meet real life challenges.
The IO-6 provides a best-in-class 30 hour battery life, which lets you go for days without charging. Should you run out of power, the IO-6 just keeps on going in the passive "Off" mode, when using the supplied Mini-Jack cable. Or recharge to 100% in 2.5 hours via a standard USB-C connector.
For high wireless audio performance, the DALI IO supports Bluetooth AptX, AptX HD and Apple AAC. But for the highest possible quality, DALI IO includes a USB-C connector, which supports digital audio streaming from Windows or Mac. The IO also incorporates a traditional wired analogue Mini Jack.
With DALI's 35+ years of experience in creating high quality loudspeakers, they decided to use their passion and expertise to create the wireless DALI IO-6 - dedicated to today’s music lovers.
With their passion for music reproduction, they were convinced that they could do with headphones what they have done with speakers; provide a better sounding product that delivers music experiences superior to the established competition.
Headphones are essentially a pair of small loudspeakers mounted on your head. They are your personal set of portable hi-fi speakers that enable you to take that authentic DALI sound with you wherever you go.
The DALI IO-6 with Active Noise Cancellation are intended to be the perfect travel companion for those ‘on the go’ situations.
- Product series: IO
- Headphone Principle: Closed back circumaural (over ear)
- Full Range Driver: 50 mm free edge paper fibre cone
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 10 - 20,000
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 100
- Connection Input: Bluetooth™ 5.0, 3.5 mm Mini Jack, USB-C
- Wireless Input(s): Bluetooth 5.0, AAC, aptX, aptX HD
- Functions: Power ON/OFF, Bluetooth™ Pair/Release, Volume up/down, Play/Pause/Skip track, Take call, ANC mode (ON/Transparency/OFF)
- Noise Reduction: Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Hands-free Calls & Voice Assist: Clear Voice Communication (CVC)
- Battery Playback Time: Up to 30 hours
- Battery Charge Time: 2.5 hours
- Accessories Included: USB-C cable, 3.5 mm stereo cable, Flight adaptor, Travel case
- Replaceable Earpads: Yes
- Weight [g]: 325
- Compact Storage: One-way foldable
- IP Rating: IP53
- Analogue Input Sensitivity [mV]: 200 mV rms / 175 mV rms
- Input Impedance 3.5mm Mini-jack [Ohms]: 25