Unit was a customer return. Perfect condition!
The DALI OBERON 1 is a ultra compact bookshelf speaker. The cabinet size enables an optimal balance between inner volume for bass performance and a compact appearance for easy integration - suited for smaller rooms, discreet audio setups or wall mounting. It features the same oversized 29 mm ultra-lightweight soft dome tweeter as its floor-standing siblings, and a SMC based 5.25" wood fibre woofer to handle lower midrange and bass. The OBERON 1 is based on the most innovative DALI ideas, traditions and inventions - united in a sleek compact design.
Given its ultra-compact size, the OBERON 1 is the smallest addition to the OBERON line-up. The cabinet size enables an optimal balance between inner volume optimised for bass performance, and a compact cabinet design suited for smaller rooms, discreet audio setups or wall mounting.
Like its larger siblings, the OBERON 1 makes use of the oversized 29 mm ultra light-weight soft dome tweeter to handle the highs and detailed mids, while the SMC based 5.25" wood fibre woofer renders the lower midrange and well-timed bass. With the launch of the DALI OBERON loudspeaker series, we have picked the best elements from our current speakers and brought them together in a series that delivers on audio quality, looks and versatility.
The compactness of the OBERON 1 makes it easy to integrate into any room. To achieve a wide dispersion pattern in the listening area, the driver materials and geometry applied in the OBERON 1 have been carefully selected. The same principles have been applied in the design of the crossover.
As result, you will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. This is important as you are rarely seated directly in front of your loudspeakers when listening to music. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. This is also the reason why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- Frequency Range [+/- 3] dB [Hz]: 51 - 26,000
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) [dB]: 86
- Nominal Impedance [ohm]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 106
- Recommended Amplifier Power [Watt]: 25 - 100
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,800
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x 29 mm soft dome
- Low Frequency / mid-range Driver(s): 1 x 5.25"
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 50
- Connection Input(s): Single
- Recommended placement: Stand/Shelf
- Recommended Distance from rear wall to speaker’s rear panel [cm]: 1 -50
- Dimensions (H x W x D) [inches]: 10.8 x 6.4 x 9.2
- Weight [kg/lb]: 4.2 / 9.2
- Accessories: Rubber feet, Manual