Dali Products Can Only Be Purchased From And Shipped To Addresses In The United States
The DALI SPEKTOR 1 brings the DALI sound design principals to a new price bracket, opening the possibility for many new music and movies lovers to experience the seduction of true Hi-Fi. Getting this much Hi-Fi performance from a speaker in this price range not only took all of Dali’s experience and knowhow, but also hours and hours spent in the listening room, improving the driver and crossover designs to create the perfect audio performance
- WIDE DISPERSION: DALI makes it easy to integrate your loudspeakers into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the SPEKTOR 1 have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern.
- TWEETER: The SPEKTOR 1 tweeter is able to render high frequencies with high accuracy. This means very short excursions, but at high speed, - or rather – with high acceleration. In other words, it features a low moving mass and a strong motor.
- WOOFER: The wood fibre cones are a DALI trademark, as well as a proven DALI technology. The SPEKTOR 1 cone membrane is crafted from a mix of fine grained paper and wood fibre pulp. This makes the cones very ridged, very light weight and the unevenness in the structure of the membrane helps minimize unwanted surface resonances.
- LOW LOSS: By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables them to design an exact crossover out of quality components which ensures that the signal loss is close to zero.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 59 - 26,000 Hz
- Sensitivity [2.83V/1m]: 83.0 dB
- Recommended Amp. Power: 40 - 100 Watt
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6 ohms
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 103 dB
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,100 Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 21 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 4,5"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone