Dali Products Can Only Be Purchased From And Shipped To Addresses In The United States
Whilst still being a compact speaker, the SPEKTOR 2’s larger inner volume delivers extra bass performance. The increased surface areas of the 5¼” woofer and 25 mm soft dome tweeter increases the overall sound pressure levels, making this the perfect choice for larger rooms that still require a compact speaker. The SPEKTOR 2 will also find itself at home in any surround position, helping you get that fully immersive movie experience.
- WOOD FIBRE CONES: Dali’s low-loss drivers uses a mix of low-mass paper cones with wood fibre reinforcement. The embedded wood fibres give the surface an uneven structure, which dramatically minimizes the resonance of the surface. This creates the best possible reproduction of every detail in the audio signal.
- AMPLIFIER FRIENDLY: The amplifier friendly design makes the SPEKTOR series a perfect fit for almost any of the amplifiers in its price category. No matter if we look at compact Hi-Fi, stereo amplifiers or surround receivers, SPEKTOR will bring out the best in them, showing you just how good music and movies can sound.
- SOFT DOME TWEETER: The dome tweeter offers best-in-class resolution with an extended frequency response, wide dispersion and low coloration. A clear heritage from Dali’s high-end series. The tweeter is based on an ultra-lightweight weaved fabric, which weighs less than half of the market standard (0.056 mg/mm2).
- LOW SIGNAL LOSS: By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables Dali to design an exact crossover which together with carefully selected quality components ensures that the signal loss is close to zero.
- WIDE DISPERSION: DALI makes it easy to integrate your loudspeakers into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the SPEKTOR 2 have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern.
- TWEETER: The SPEKTOR 2 tweeter is able to render high frequencies with high accuracy. This means very short excursions, but at high speed, - or rather – with high acceleration. In other words, it features a low moving mass and a strong motor.
- WOOFER: The increased surface areas of the 5¼” woofer increases the overall sound pressure levels, making this the perfect choice for larger rooms that still require a compact speaker.
- LOW LOSS: By using only DALI designed and custom-built drivers, the need for frequency correction in the crossover is eliminated. This enables us to design an exact crossover out of quality components which ensures that the signal loss is close to zero.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 54 - 26,000 Hz
- Sensitivity [2.83V/1m]: 84.5dB
- Recommended Amp. Power: 25 - 100 Watt
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6 ohms
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 105 dB
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,600 Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way