WSR (Wireless Subwoofer Receiver)
Convert any active subwoofer into a wireless subwoofer with the DALI WSR (Wireless Subwoofer Receiver).
Truly immersive surround sound is best with a subwoofer. If you already have an active subwoofer you like, the DALI WSR (Wireless Subwoofer Receiver) is just the ticket to integrate it into an EQUI wireless surround system.
Simply connect the sub out jack to the subwoofer input and power the WSR from a USB-C power supply. Now your subwoofer is officially a part of your active wireless surround system!
- Signal sample rate: 96 kHz
- Signal resolution 24 bit
- Audio input: Wireless audio interface
- Audio output: Mono RCA connector
- Audio output level: 2 V RMS
- Power supply input: USB type C (5 V DC, 0.5 A)
- Service port: USB type A
- Dimensions (W × H × D) 76 × 62 × 25 mm 2.99 × 2.44 × 0.98 inches
- Weight 59 grams 0.13 lbs
- Color: Black
- Subwoofer Accessories