Enjoy a superb surround sound experience with the Denon AVR-X6400H, which features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D surround decoding, and is the first Denon AV receiver with 11 channels of amplification built-in. Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.
The AVR-X6400H’s 11-amplifier design means all this can be delivered without any need for external amplification, even when running four overhead speakers in 7.1.4 configuration. Auro 3D is also supported.
Ready for the future of home cinema sound and vision, the AVR-X6400H’s advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs, with support for 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support. That means it’s ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources, and it can also upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, making the most of legacy sources. Dolby Vision compatibility is newly supported, too. HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through is supported for coming HDR broadcasting contents. eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) willl be supported via firmware update.
Full wireless connectivity is provided via both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Apple Airplay is supported for music streaming, and built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology allows the AVR-X6400H to become the heart of a whole-house wireless multi-room music network. HEOS lets you enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home, meaning you can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of Internet radio stations using "HEOS" app. It’s all controlled from the free “HEOS” app, available for smartphones and tablets, and high resolution audio formats are fully supported for incredible fidelity.
As well as the HEOS app, the "Denon 2016 AVR Remote" app is also available free from the Apple app store, GooglePlay and the Amazon appstore for your smartphone or tablet.
Built using all of Denon’s audio expertise, the powerful 11-channel amplifier section features custom made discrete monolithic amplifiers with DHCT (Denon High Current Transistors), with each channel of identical design, and rated at 140 watts per channel (8 ohms, THD0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz). The high current design means the AVR-X6400H has no problem with difficult speaker loads: it can even drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels.
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 140W per channel; 11.2ch processing > 11 powerful amplifiers for an ultimate 3D audio performance with Denon sound
- Monolithic Amplifier Design with Denon Custom Made Transistors > Ultimate build-quality for reference-class audio experience
- Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth > Solid network connectivity especially in WiFi-crowded homes
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020, Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through > Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs > Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; different video in different rooms
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Retun Channel) support via firmware update > eARC supports the most advanced audo formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection betweeen AVRs and compatible TVs
- Advanced Video Processing with analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K
Scaling > Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 ), DTS:X™ and Auro-3D upgradable (TBD) > Full 3D sound options without the need of external amplification
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology > Enjoy your music in your whole house with more HEOS products
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Napster, Amazon, Music, TIDAL, Deezer, Network Audio Streaming > Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support > High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts even in Gapless
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ, LFC, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ > Delivering ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
- Advanced Multi-Room options; 11.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control > Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
- UPC: 883795003797