Denon's first 13.2 channel network AV Receiver (or AV Amplifier) with discrete monolithic power amplifiers in L/R symmetrical layout, built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay. 8 x HDMI inputs and triple outputs. DDSC-HD discrete audio circuitry with AL32 Multi Channel Processing. Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D support up to 13 channels. 4K full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 pure color, HDR, Dolby Vision, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) compatibility and HDCP2.2 support. ISF certification/calibration for picture. Audyssey MultEQ XT32 setup and room calibration. Built-in "HEOS" wireless multi-room technology and the free HEOS app. Front panel USB input, High Resolution Audio support, iOS connection sharing. AirPlay compatible, Denon 2016 AVR remote app, ECO mode. 13.2 channel preouts. eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update.
- 13.2 channel AV Receiver with 150W per channel; 13.2ch processing > 13 powerful amplifiers for an ultimate 3D audio performance with Denon sound
- Monolithic Amplifier Design with Denon Custom Made Transistors > Ultimate build-quality for reference-class audio experience
- Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth > Solid network connectivity especially in WiFi-crowded homes
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020, Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through > Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs > Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; different video in different rooms
- DENAVRX8500H UPC: 883795004374
- DENAVRX8500HSP UPC: 883795004381
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, as well as birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.