The 100IWLCR5 loudspeaker which is dedicated to home audio can be highlighted for its acoustics performance and compact design. This product is aimed at small to medium sized rooms and for three types of use: distributed systems (hallways, living rooms…), stereo systems (bedrooms, kitchens…) and Home Cinema systems (in dedicated rooms or living rooms).
This in-wall loudspeaker has a new aluminum inverted dome adjustable tweeter, more compact, improving the sound dispersion. It is also equipped with a new Polyglass cone (51/8” – 13 cm). This LCR (Left, Centre, Right) loudspeaker can be used horizontally, as a center channel for a Home Cinema systems. It has a three position switch which allows choosing the left, center or right channels to adjust the levels according to the acoustic environment.
This product can be installed everywhere thanks to a compact design with the speaker driver’s basket and chassis being redesigned as one only piece, frameless square and circular front grilles. Let yourself be surprised by the technology behind this product, an efficient design and ideal features for an easy use at this price.
- 5 1/8” (13 cm) Polyglass cone. Natural midrange without colouration and rich bass.
- Magnetic grilles included with the product.
- Humidity resistant speaker.
- 360° tweeter rotation and 20° inclination. Improved sound spatialisation.
- Adjustable tweeter level (-3dB, 0dB, +3dB) and mid-range level (-2dB, 0dB, +2dB). Improved sound adjustment according to the acoustic environment.
- Type: D'appolito In-wall 2-way
- Drivers: 2x5" (13cm) Polyglass Midbass. 1" (25mm) AI inverted dome Tweeter
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90.5dB
- Frequency response (±3dB): 55Hz-23kHz
- Low frequency point (-6 dB): 43Hz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ώ
- Minimal impedance: 3.8Ώ
- Recommended amplifier power: 25-120W
- External dimensions (Ø/Depth): 17 21/64" x 6 13/16" x 3 25/64" (440x173x86mm)
- Cut-Out diameter: 16 11/32" x 5 25/32 (415x147mm)
- Depth from wall: 3 17/64" (83mm)
- Net weight (with front grille): 3.89lbs (2.90kg)