STORE DEMO - MINT CONDITION - FULL WARRANTY
BOOKSHELF 2-WAY LOUDSPEAKER
The Aria 906 is faithful to the DNA of the Aria range: refined high-end acoustics combined with excellent perceived value thanks to the use of noble materials. This 2-way loudspeaker allows users to enjoy all the qualities of the Flax cone: neutrality, presence and finesse. The intention was a return to the very essence of acoustics for those who are passionate about music. Flax cone are characterized by their natural sound, with low coloration, their richness of reproduction in the midrange register and their tighter bass. The result is a more homogeneous sound, improved dynamics. Aria offers a classic and modern design.
The Aria 906 is recommended for rooms measuring from 160ft2 (15m2) and from a listening distance of 8ft (2.5m).
PORON SUSPENSION FOR SOFT TREBLE
For the TNF tweeter, Focal has brought two major evolutions to their aluminum/magnesium tweeter. The suspension between the dome and its bracket uses Poron, a material with shape memory. This suspension method is directly derived from the famous Utopia Beryllium tweeter, making it possible to reduce distortion by a factor of three in the 2-3kHz range, where the human ear has very great sensitivity.
The inverted dome’s spatial characteristics and very low directivity already make it greatly superior to the conventional domes used by our competitors. This guarantees an incredibly stable sound stage which makes the listening position much less critical.
The flax cones have been made in France exclusively by Focal since 2013. With their original design, the cones are entirely oriented towards acoustic performance. They are made of high quality flax fiber enclosed by two thin layers of glass fiber. Flax cones are characterized by their natural sound, with low coloration, their richness of reproduction in the midrange register and their tighter bass.
- Flax cone
- TNF tweeter
- Speaker drivers developed and manufactured in France by Focal
- Black High Gloss, Noyer and Prime Walnut finishes
- Front panel: leather effect finish
- Type: Two-way bass-reflex floorstanding loudspeaker
- Speaker Drivers: 6 1/2" (16.5cm) Flax bass - midrange 1" (25mm) Al/Mg TNF inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 55Hz - 28kHz
- Low frequency point - 6 dB: 47Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m): 89.5dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimal impedance: 4.6 Ohms
- Recommended amp power: 25 - 120W
- Crossover frequency: 2800Hz
- Dimensions (H x Wx D): 15 3/8x 8 7/8x 11 1/32" (390x225x280mm)
- Weight: 19lbs (8.5kg)