The SuperSat 3C is optimized specifically for center-channel, or any horizontal, applications. Its svelte, 2.7” deep, 12” tall cabinet is constructed from a rigid, non-resonant marble-powder infused polymer and is finished in a gorgeous piano-gloss black.
Every GoldenEar SuperSat speaker model takes advantage of the extraordinary GoldenEar High‐Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) design tweeter. The HVFR tweeter propagates sound waves and moves the air by squeezing it with its accordion‐like pleated diaphragm, rather than pushing it as conventional drivers do. The result is better impedance matching to the air in the room with greater control, smoother more extended response with lower distortion and dramatically improved dynamic range. Each SuperSat speaker model also utilizes GoldenEar’s ground‐breaking 4.5" cast-basket upper bass/midrange drivers, which incorporate our proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug design (MVPP™) as well as our proprietary computer optimized cone topology, arranged in a D’Appolito array surrounding the HVFR tweeter.
The SuperSat 3C includes an adjustable angling foot for ideal center channel positioning.
- Dimensions: 12˝ (30.5 cm) H (W) x 4-3/4˝ (12.1 cm) W (H) x 2-3/4˝ (7 cm) D
- Weight: Product: 5 lbs (2.3 kg) / Shipping: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 35 kHz
- Efficiency: 92 dB
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Driver Complement: Two - 4-1/2˝ High-Definition Cast-Basket MVPP™ Mid/Bass Drivers, One - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
- Recommended Amplification: 20 - 200 watt/channel