With the nano iONE and its Burr-Brown chipset producing True Native® sound, you can stream Spotify, listen to your TV, home stereo system, and mobile devices in natural hi-res audio.
The nano iONE connect to everything with its USB, S/PDIF, and Bluetooth connections.
The tech spec:
- The nano iONE includes:
- Active Noise Cancellation – To cancel all incoming noise
- Galvanic Isolation – To stop noise contaminating the signal
- The nano iONE produces sensational sound separation and adds musicality and warmth to your audio, whatever you’re listening to.
- CD-like quality on Bluetooth across all platforms – using aptX® or AAC® encoding. aptX® is for Windows, Mac and Android devices. AAC® is for iOS devices.
- With Active Noise Cancellation+ at work, the measured noise floor is 100x quieter than the Common Noise Filter.
- With a galvanically isolated S/PDIF output it means that electrical circuits are separated to eliminate stray elements so a signal can pass but nothing else, giving you interference-free audio.
- Power Source: USB Bus power, embedded AMR Active Noise Cancellation® technology
- Formats: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz PCM 2.8/3.1/5.6/6.2/11.2/12.4MHz DSD
- DAC System:Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Burr Brown (1-DAC Chip; 2-Channel; 4-Signals)
- PCM: Measure/Listen digital (selectable)
- DSD: Measure/Listen analogue (selectable)
- DXD: Bit-Perfect Processing, fixed filter
- Input: USB 3.0 compatible with USB 2.0, Bluetooth (TM) with aptX & AAC support Codec, S/PDIF RCA & Optical Combo
- Output: Coaxial S/PDIF for USB/Bluetooth (PCM up to192kHz) Audio RCA L/R
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz <+0/-0.5dB (44.1kHz SR, Measure Filter)1Hz – 44khz <+0/-3.0dB (>= 88.2kHz SR, Measure Filter)
- Output Voltage @ 0dBFS: 2.05V (+/-0.05V)
- Dynamic Range: 109dB (A)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 109dB (A) @ 0dBFS
- THD & N @ 0dBFS: < 0.0015% 10k Load
- Output Impedance: < 50Ω
- Power Consumption: < 2.5W
- Dimensions: 100 (l) x 64 (w) x 25.5 (h) mm
- Weight: 122g (0.27lbs)
- EAN: 5081313081707
- MPN: 304006