The Pro iCAN performs as stylishly as it looks, and with the biggest artists using it the world over, the search for your next headphone amplifier is over.
The tech spec.
The Pro iCAN will rock your headphones because it’s fully balanced, meaning exceptional quality and minimal interference, plus it has built-in X-Bass and 3D+. Music is cleaner, deeper and more dynamic.
Pro iCAN comes with Solid-State, and Tube amplifier options for unbeatable sonics.
The Pro iCAN is a top-of-the-line, headphone amplifier that drives anything and everything – from CIEMs through to the most difficult to drive headphone ever made, the AKG K-1000.
Gain is adjustable from 0dB/9dB/18dB. The Pro iCAN can output more than 10V in Single-Ended mode and 20V in Balanced-mode. The 20V mode is equivalent 100W into a 40 Ohm speaker.
- Gain: 0dB, 9dB and 18dB user-selectable
- Frequency Response: 0.5Hz to 500kHz(-3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD, Balanced/Single-Ended)
- Solid-State (Balanced - SE): ≤0.0015% - ≤0.005%
- Tube (Balanced - SE): ≤0.002% - ≤0.005%
- Tube+(Balanced - SE): ≤0.012% - ≤0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR, Balanced/Single-Ended): >147dB(A) / > 137dB(A)
- Output Power (16Ω, Balanced/Single-Ended): >14,000mW / >4,800mW
- Output Voltage (600Ω, Balanced/Single-Ended): >23V / >11.5V
- Input Voltage (Pro iCAN): DC 9V/6.7A – 18V/3.35A
- Input Voltage (iPower Plus): AC 85 – 265V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: ≤ 22W idle, 50W max
- Dimensions: 213(l) x 192.5(w) x 63.3(h) mm
- Weight 1.93kg (4.3lbs）
- Test conditions: Gain = 0dB, 0.775V(0dBu) with 300 Ohm load unless stated otherwise
SNR Balanced re 23V, SNR SE re. 11.5V
- EAN: 5081318801683
- MPN: 301002