Local PU preferred. Freight Charges paid by Buyer if shipped.
These Subwoofers were a customer trade-in. The condition for both subwoofers is an 8/10.
**These are also the V2 models.
Your first look will tell you that you are looking at something special… your first listen will confirm it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
The beauty of the Gotham v2 extends well beyond its exotic design and exceptional craftsmanship, aiming right at the emotional core of musical and cinematic enjoyment. This is a subwoofer system with limits that exceed the needs of the typical home theater application, delivering a weight and integrity of reproduction that can only come from a system that is always in control. Its allure lies as much in its ability to convey subtleties as in its prodigious output capabilities. It is simply devastating.
A luxurious, handcrafted gloss-black finish is complemented by machined aluminum and stainless steel accents for a look and feel that fits perfectly with the finest home furnishings. More importantly, the beautiful cabinet houses a pair of JL Audio’s highest-technology subwoofer drivers. When demanded by program material, the Gotham’s prodigious switching amplifier can deliver 4500 watts of RMS power, to take full advantage of the twin drivers’ four inches of peak-to-peak excursion capability. This ensures that the Gotham can breeze through material that makes other subwoofers go into clipping, limiting or distress.
A very complete set of signal processing features is easily accessible on the top surface of the Gotham. These include a highly flexible low-pass filter, variable phase, switchable polarity, e.l.f. trim and our powerful Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.) system. A calibrated microphone is included for the D.A.R.O. system. Input connections are made via unbalanced RCA connections or balanced Neutrik combo XLR/TRS jacks. Also included is an XLR output to connect a second Gotham v2 as a slave unit.
Listening to a Gotham v2 reveals an entirely new dimension of subwoofer performance… a dimension so satisfying that listening to lesser subwoofers will forever become an act of compromise.
- Finish: Gloss Black, hand-finished to the highest furniture-grade standard
- Grille finish: Black fabric (separate grilles for drivers and controls)
- Enclosure Construction: Fiberglass, 2-inch (52 mm) wall thickness
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, with non-parallel walls
- Enclosure FinishL Black Gloss
- Frequency Response (anechoic) 19 – 112 Hz (±1.5dB): –3 dB at 17.5 Hz / 120 Hz, –10 at 14 Hz / 150 Hz
- Effective Piston Area: (Sd) 214.70 sq in / 0.1386 sq m
- Effective Displacement: 773 cu in / 12.7 L
- Amplifier Power: 4500 W RMS short-term
- Power Mode(s): Off, On or Automatic (Signal-Sensing)
- Light Modes: Off, On or Dim
- Signal Processing
- Unbalanced Inputs Stereo or Mono (two RCA jacks)
- Balanced Inputs Stereo or Mono (two female XLR jacks)
- Input Grounding: Isolated or Grounded
- Input Modes: Master or Slave
- Level Control Reference (fixed gain) or Variable, from full mute to +15dB over reference gain
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass
- Filter Slope(s): 12/24 dB/octave
- Filter Frequency Range: 30 Hz – 130 Hz
- Filter Defeat Function: Yes
- Polarity: 0 or 180 degrees
- Phase Variable: 0 – 270 degrees
- Extreme Low Frequency (E.L.F.) Trim Variable: -12 dB to +3 dB at 20 Hz
- Output to Slave: Balanced (one male XLR jack)
- Calibration Mode Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.), incudes laboratory-grade microphone