sub8 gives you the speed and accuracy that only a sealed subwoofer can deliver. An 8” woofer driven by a 300W amp responds quickly to transients and keeps distortion to a minimum. Its compact size provides full-range sound without sacrificing floor space and a crossover filter and phase control allow for easy integration into any audio system. sub8 provides worry-free longevity with its rigid MDF construction, solid rubber feet, metal grill, and durable vinyl finish. With matching aesthetics, sub8 is the perfect companion to any Kanto speaker or wherever else tight bass in a tight space is needed.
Sealed subwoofers react to changes in audio more quickly than vented designs. Every bass note is reproduced accurately with little distortion allowing you to hear pure audio and not the subwoofers’ influence on the sound.
At roughly 11” in each direction, sub8 fits under desks or in the smallest of apartments where traditional home theater subwoofers may dominate the space.
All materials used are designed for years of worry-free longevity. Never worry about moving or placing items on sub8 as it can take the rigors of everyday life.
The simple, unfussy look of sub8 blends well into any decor and provides a cohesive look with Kanto speakers for unmatched aesthetics.
The adjustable high-pass filter and phase switch lets you integrate sub8 into your audio system regardless of speakers being used ensuring you’re not leaving performance on the table
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Woofer: 8” paper cone
- Amplifier Type: Class D Power Output 300 W peak power (150 W total RMS)
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 175 Hz
- Low-Pass Filter: 40 Hz - 120 Hz
- Phase Switch: 0 ° and 180 °
- Input: 1 x RCA (L/R)
- Input Voltage / Frequency : AC 100 V - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 W
- Dimensions: 11” W x 11” D x 11.9” H, (28 x 28 x 30.3 cm)
- Net Weight: 18.3 lb (8.3 kg)
- Gross Weight (boxed): 22.5 lb (10.2 kg)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 15.2” W x 15.2” D x 15.9” H (38.5 x 38.5 x 40.5 cm)