90º x 90º TRACTRIX HORN
Our exclusive Tractrix® horn technology delivers the power, detail and emotion of the live music experience with the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) ALUMINUM TWEETER WITH KAPTON SUSPENSION
The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Kapton® is an extremely light and rigid material used in the tweeter suspension to provide high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER IMG WOOFER
Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofer cones are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
SLEEK, CONTEMPORARY APPEARANCE
Exposed fasteners and low profile magnetic grilles give the speakers a polished, modern appearance.
MDF CABINET WITH SCRATCH-RESISTANT, TEXTURED WOOD GRAIN VINYL
Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 68Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 90 dB @ 2.83V/1M
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 50W/200W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1,730 Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Single 4” spun-copper IMG woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-Reflex via rear-firing ports
- INPUTS: Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- HEIGHT: 11.3” (287 mm)
- WIDTH: 5.75” (146 mm)
- DEPTH: 7.9” (200 mm)
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- FINISH: Black Textured Wood Grain Viny
- ACCESSORIES: Rubber Feet (4)
- BUILT FROM: 2018
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.