ALL NEW 90° X 90° TRACTRIX HORN
Our exclusive Tractrix® horn technology delivers the power, detail and emotion of the live music experience with the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The increased outer horn dimensions allow for directivity control over a larger bandwidth of frequencies, resulting in improved high frequency directivity and a more accurate sound stage.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) ALUMINUM TWEETER WITH KAPTON SUSPENSION
The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances. Aluminum is an extremely light and rigid material used in the tweeter assembly to provide high efficiency and improve resolution and detail. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of Klipsch speakers, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN-COPPER THERMOFORMED CRYSTALLINE POLYMER (TCP) WOOFERS
Utilizing trickle-down technology from Klipsch’s highly acclaimed Reference Premiere series, the TCP woofers have steeper angling of the cones for a smoother response and improved accuracy and transparency. The additional ribbing increases the overall rigidity for less cone breakup at higher frequencies.
REAR TRACTRIX PORT
The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
SLEEK, MODERN APPEARANCE
Hidden fasteners, edge-to-edge horn, and low-profile magnetic grilles give the speakers a polished, modern appearance.
MDF CABINET WITH SCRATCH-RESISTANT, TEXTURED WOOD GRAIN VINYL
Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor
HIGH QUALITY CABINET DESIGN
Reinforced 3/4” MDF construction with an all-new bracing design reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy.
REFINED ATMOS CONNECTIONS
Upgrading to Dolby Atmos is extremely easy with the simple and hidden connections located on the back of the speakers. These refined connections reduce the amount of wire seen and hold them in place for better wire management.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 38Hz - 21kHz +/- 3dB
- SENSITIVITY*: 96 dB (In-Room)
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 100W/400W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1,440 Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Aluminum LTS tweeter mated to a 90 x 90 square Tractrix® Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Dual 6.5" spun-copper TCP woofers
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix®ports
- INPUTS: Single Gold Plated Binding Posts
- HEIGHT INCHES (MM): 40" (1017 mm)
- WIDTH INCHES (MM): 9.4" (240 mm)
- DEPTH INCHES (MM): 15.2" (386 mm)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT LBS (KG): 41 lbs (18.6 kg)
- MPN: 1069852
- *SPL at 1M, half-space anechoic with 2.83V input
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.