Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
Compact cabinet design allows for discrete, flexible placement without sacrificing cinematic and detailed low frequencies.
The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
The high performance driver provides deep bass and placement flexibility
LOW PASS CROSSOVER AND PHASE CONTROL
Allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass.
Ensures compatibility with old and new receivers.
MDF CABINETS WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER FINISH
Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
FRONT-MOUNTED LED POWER INDICATOR
Let’s you know when the system is on or off.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 38Hz-120Hz +/-3dB
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 108dB
- AMPLIFIER: All digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER: 50W / 150W
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 8” (20.3cm) high excursion, IMG, down-firing woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via down-firing tube port
- INPUTS: Line level/LFE RCA jacks
- HEIGHT: 13.25" / 33.66 cm
- WIDTH: 11.75" / 29.85 cm
- DEPTH: 11.75" / 29.85 cm
- WEIGHT: 15.0 lbs (6.8 kg)
- FINISH: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- BUILT FROM: 2017
- FEATURES: Volume, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
- PHASE: Switchable 0-180 degrees
- POWER CORD: Detachable
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.