The RP-500SA II can be used as an up-firing immersive speaker for Dolby Atmos Technology, a height speaker or a rear surround model all with the flip of a switch. Immersive sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, with these Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers. Add to any monitor or tower speaker or use as surround speakers for a hemisphere of rich, detailed sound.
90° X 90° SILICON COMPOSITE HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN
Horn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix® geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created. The second generation increases horn size for a larger soundstage and enhanced directivity.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM TWEETER
The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
VENTED TWEETER DESIGN
The vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.
CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS – ALL NEW DESIGN
A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series, Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. New voice coils are 70% larger in diameter resulting in improved power handling and greater cone control for greater linearity and flawless reproduction. New aluminum shorting rings reduce distortion as well as increased power handling and the new motor structure improve transit response with more control with greater speed and accuracy.
The RP-500SA II features a switchable crossover that changes between Atmos and Surround modes, for optimized performance in any configuration.
NEW AND IMPROVED INPUT PANEL
Featuring audiophile-grade wire and easily accessible aluminum binding posts for any connection type.
FURNITURE GRADE MATERIALS AND FINISHES
Finishes include ebony vinyl and walnut vinyl that boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant finish.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE
Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
- SENSITIVITY*: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 75W / 300W
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Expanded Tractrix® Horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofer with Faraday rings
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF (Internally Braced)
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Sealed
- INPUTS: Single Binding Posts
- HEIGHT INCHES (MM): 8.53" (21.7 cm)
- WIDTH INCHES (MM): 6.81" (17.3 cm)
- DEPTH INCHES (MM): 12.60" (32.0 cm)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT LBS (KG): 9.6lb (4.35kg)
- FINISHES: Ebony, Walnut
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Rubber Feet (8), Dolby Atmos jumpers (2) for use with Reference Premiere floorstanding speakers
- Ebony Version MPN: 743878046465
- Walnut Version MPN: 1070045
- *SPL at 1M, half-space anechoic with 2.83V input, in-room sensitivity
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.
- Surround Speakers
- Surround Speakers