Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series of powered audio systems blends the acoustics and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
PROFESSIONALLY TUNED STEREO SOUND
The Three is a stereo tabletop system featuring two 2 1 /4” full range drivers and a 5.25” long-throw woofer, bi-amplified for audio resolution and professionally tuned by Klipsch acousticians to deliver a premium audio experience.
SUPERIOR BASS REFLEX
In addition to the active 5.25” long-throw woofer, The Three also features dual opposed 5.25” passive radiators to deliver enhanced bass reflex.
A MULTITUDE OF INPUT CONNECTIONS TO HANDLE JUST ABOUT ANY SOURCE
The Three includes audio input connections Bluetooth®, Analog, 3.5mm miniplug, Phono Pre-Amp, and USB Type B audio. So go ahead, connect your turntable, computer, CD player, smartphone, or tablet and enjoy superior stereo sound from a beautifully crafted tabletop stereo system.
192kHz / 24-BIT DECODING TO SUPPORT HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO TRACKS
The Three tabletop stereo system also features 192kHz / 24-bit decoding for flawless reproduction of high resolution audio tracks from your PC.
- MAX ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 106dB (0.5M near field)
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS: 2 x 2 1 /4” (57.15mm) full range drivers
- SUBWOOFER: 5.25” (133.4mm) long-throw woofer, 2 x 5.25” (133.4mm) dual opposed passive radiators
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: sealed
- POWER: 120W
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 45Hz ~20kHz @ -3dB
- INPUTS: Bluetooth®, 3.5mm miniplug (analog), Phono pre-amp / RCA analog, USB Type B
- OUTPUTS: none
- DIMENSIONS (WxHxD): 13.7” (34.82cm) x 7” (17.78cm) x 8” (20.3cm
- FINISH OPTIONS: Walnut, Matte Black
- VOLTAGE: 110/240 VAC
- WEIGHT: 10.32lbs (4.7kg)
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 3.5mm aux cable, USB Type B to USB Type A cable, Wireless Remote Control, Power Cord
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.