For the right speaker version of this product, follow this link.
THE THX-6000-LCR IS A THX® ULTRA2 CERTIFIED LOUDSPEAKER
It was designed primarily for front left-, center-, and right-channel reproduction in large, ultimate-performance home theaters. It can also be used for surround channels, however, and is equally suitable for combination home-theater/music systems demanding superb sound and high output capability. Its enclosure is front-ported to facilitate installation in custom cabinetry and has back - panel 1/4” - 20 threaded inserts compatible with the Klipsch SB-9 mounting bracket or any high quality wall/ceiling speaker mount rated for 40lbs or higher load.
THE THX-6000-LCR DESIGN EMERGES DIRECTLY FROM KLIPSCH’S EXPERIENCE AS A LEADING SUPPLIER OF CINEMA SOUND SYSTEMS.
A large, rectangular 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn raises the efficiency of the speaker’s 1-inch titanium-dome compression driver tweeter and optimizes its radiation pattern. The horn enables the speaker to meet THX Ultra2 directivity specifications without the lobing and comb filtering effects that afflict conventional multiple-tweeter solutions. And its dual 6.5” woofers have large, magnetically shielded motor structures that drive rigid, low-mass Cerametallic™ anodized aluminum vcones for high output and low distortion.
CONSTRUCTION IS TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD
With a professional grade rabbet and dado locked panel cabinet and premium components throughout to ensure sonic purity, consistency, and reliability.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 48Hz - 20kHz ± 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 97dB @ 2.83 volts / 1 Meter
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- HF CROSSOVER: 400Hz
- POWER HANDLING: 150 watts maximum continuous (600 watts peak)
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via front-mounted port
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: Medium density fibreboard construction (MDF)
- TWEETER: 1” (2.5cm) magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression driver with 9.6oz ceramic magnet structure.
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: 10” x 6” rectangular 90° x 60° Tractix® Horn
- WOOFER: Two 6.5” (16.5cm) magnetically shielded, Cerametallic™ cone, cast aluminium frame drivers
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: Two sets of binding post speaker terminals (connected via brass strap jumpers)
- DIMENSIONS: 15” (38.1cm) H x 17” (43.2cm) W x 12.5” (31.8cm) D (w/grille)
- WEIGHT: 39 lbs. (17.7kg)
- FINISH: Galaxy Black cabinet with Black anodized aluminum fascia
- MOUNTING: 4-Bolt pattern 1/4” - 20 thread
For Residents/Customers in California:
Follow this link for your Proposition 65 warning.